Well the Inauguration of Barack Husein Obama has pasted. I have been watching the media since 10 o’clock this morning and my brain feels like mush because of all the pinheads in politics and drive-by media. So I am going to like my top 10 idiotic moments of politics in the past year.
99. My dad must have been mad about Obama winning he got mad at our cat and called it Obama. (I know it 99 but it was funny.)
10. Matt Damon says “I need to know if she (Sarah Palin) thinks dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago because she’s going to have the nuclear code.” (Can I hear a PINHEAD!!!)
9. Also on Inauguration day Celeb on the news said she wants Obama to first focus on giving access to abortion to all women around the world… WHAT???
8. At a campaign event in Oregon, Barack Obama says, “I’ve now been in 57 states — I think one left to go.” (I know!!! Obama must be from the future. No, but there is 57 states of Islam.)
7. July 2008: Rev. Jackson said he would love to castrate Obama.
6. Obama said that he believes in his Muslim faith then he corrected him self to his christian faith.
5. Many people actually believe Sarah Palin said “I can see Russia from my house.”. But that was actually Tina Fey impersonating Sarah Palin on SNL.
4. Joe Biden calls upon Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham to “stand up,” despite the fact that he is in a wheelchair.
3. On Inauguration day Rev. Lowery said brown can stick around — (laughter) — when yellow will be mellow — (laughter) — when the red man can get ahead, man — (laughter) — and when white will embrace what is right. (So who’s the racist now???. I take that part of his prayer very offensively.)
2. Barack Obama bowls a 37 while attempting to woo blue collar voters in Pennsylvania.
1. Hillary Clinton gets caught lying about coming under sniper fire during a 1992 trip to Bosnia. She later claimed she “misspoke” and “said some things that I knew not to be the case.”
Watch the classic John Edwards Video at the beginning of the primaries
#10 Comment from Matt Damon on Sarah Palin
Barack Obama is my president. I will honor him and hope that he makes to best decisions but yet I do not agree with him.