So what am I eating tonight? Well it’s another wonderful concoction made by yours truly and it’s gluten free. That’s right, I made it without a recipe and now I’m sharing it with you!
- 1 lb Medley Mini Potatoes (But any bite size pieces of potato will do)
- 3/4 lb Chicken Breast Meat (Cut into stripes)
- 1 cup Celery (Chopped)
- 1/2 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 6 Medium Mushrooms (Chopped)
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 2 tbs Corn Starch
- 1 cup Milk (I used some nearly two month old RAW milk. I think it makes a difference in these type of recipes.)
- 1 1/2 Tbs Butter (NO MARGARINE)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary
- DASH Pepper
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Cut potatoes into about 1 inch pieces, if not already that size and boil until nearly soft but NOT mushy.
- Add ingredient 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and a tbs of coconut or olive oil in a medium saucepan and cook until chicken is done.
- In a separate small saucepan, whisk ingredient 7 and 8 until well blended. Stir in ingredient 9, 10, 11, and 12.
- Heat cream to a boil, stirring frequently. Simmer on low for 1-2 minutes to thicken. It should just barely coat the backside of a spoon.
- Add ingrediant 13 and 14 with cream and mix well.
- Drain cooked potatoes and then combine with chicken, vegetables, and cream. Stir and serve.
Calories: I don’t know but I’ll try calculating it sometime.
Servings: I don’t know but it’s probably 3-6 people.
Prep and Cook Time: 30 minutes or so.